Time: 9:00 PM ET, 8:00 PM CT, 7:00 PM MT, 6:00 PM PT
Conference Call Number: (661) 673-8600, Access Code: 913770#
Please remember to press *6 to mute your phone after you've announced yourself. Speaker phones, headphones, and VoIP systems all cause audio interference if your phone is not muted.
People are busy at the grassroots attacking corporate power by organizing for the passage of resolutions for a constitutional amendment in numerous states. This call will highlight some of those efforts and two new initiatives.
1) Introduction - ECR is now an IOT and what that means.
2) How New Mexico became the second state (after Hawaii) to pass a resolution calling for a constitutional amendment - Paul Stokes et al - PDA New Mexico.
3) Organizing for a Constitutional Amendment in Massachusetts - PDA Mass - Russell Freedman, et al.
3) A Southern State Rises to Push a Constitutional Amendment - PDA Virginia - Stephen Spitz
4) Other efforts in Other States
5) Alternative Minimum Taxes for Exxon-Mobil and GE - How we can push President Obama to promote his State of the Union proposal - Jann Campbell, PDA Rhode Island
6) PDA Endorses 99% Spring - What Can ECR Do to Support?
Please join us in our new Chat room which is installed on the End Corporate Rule Issue Team page. Visit PDA Community (http://www.pdacommunity.org) and choose End Corporate rule on the right side. The Chat Room is on the lower right side of the page below the Agenda. You can also use this direct link to the End Corporate Rule Page.
The campaign serves to tie together PDA's issue work as we directly address the immediate issue of corporate influence in our democracy. This team is devoted to the development, implementation and administration of the Campaign to End Corporate Rule.
Contact Stephen Spitz.
Please join our discussion list. Please visit our Web page at http://www.pdacommunity.org/issues/end-corporate-rule