Request Your Wallet Sized Boycott Guide!
Fill out this form to receive 5 boycott guides in the mail. That's 1 guide for you, and 4 to share with your friends and family!
Help us continue to distribute these guides, please make your tax-deductible contribution here.
For 8.5 x 11 boycott posters or if you'd like more than 5 boycott guides, please send an email to email@example.com
The OCA is calling on all consumers to boycott these 5 organic and natural traitor brands:
• PepsiCo (Donated $2.5M): Naked Juice, Tostito's Organic, Tropicana Organic
• Kraft (Donated $2M): Boca Burgers and Back to Nature
• Safeway (Member of Grocery Manufacturers Association, which donated $2M):"O" Organics
• Coca-Cola (Donated $1.7M): Honest Tea, Odwalla
• General Mills (Donated $1.2M): Muir Glen, Cascadian Farm, Larabar
• Con-Agra (Donated $1.2M): Orville Redenbacher's Organic, Hunt's Organic, Lightlife, Alexia
• Kellogg's (Donated $791k): Kashi, Bear Naked, Morningstar Farms, Gardenburger
• Smuckers (Donated $555k): R.W. Knudsen, Santa Cruz Organic
• Unilever (Donated $467k): Ben & Jerry's
• Dean Foods (Donated $254k): Horizon, Silk, White Wave Tell these companies that if they want your loyalty - and your grocery dollars - they must do two things:
1. Speak out publicly in favor of the pending GMO Labeling Ballot Initiative (I-522) in Washington State in 2013, as well as the pending GMO labeling bills coming up in Vermont and other states.
2. Contribute as much or more money to the Yes on I-522 Campaign in Washington than their parent corporations spent to defeat Prop 37.